Monday, September 17, 2018

Telling Time: Hour Memory


OK, first of all, I call my daughter the wrong name here but after spending the weekend in PA with my sister Amy, can I please get a pass on this one?!?! 😜

This game is about as simple as they come and you can make the cards you need to play it in just a few minutes. Of course, I recommend the Clock Games Kit from RightStart Math because it will give you tons of games to play with your younger elementary students to work on their time telling skills.
(I am a RightStart Math affiliate, meaning I get a percentage off every sale made through the links I provide. I love RightStart Math and am excited to share their materials with you!)

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (And by the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to discover if this quick quiz can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete